If your central heating system is old and not working as efficiently as it used to or your boiler is noisy this could be due to the build up of sludge, corrosion deposits and other debris in the system.
System flushing will not remedy mechanical faults but in many cases it can cure the problems caused by these. Common symptoms include:
- A noisy boiler or pump
- Boiler fires up then goes off
- Reduced hot water temperature
- Boiler overheats or shuts off
- The radiators have cold spots or are not working
- It takes ages for the system to warm up
- Build up of air in the radiators requiring regular bleeding
- Evidence of sludge or rust in the system
- Pump failures
Power flushing safely removes accumulated deposits using water at high velocity but low pressure so that no physical damage is caused to the heating system. It can also be used to remove grease and oil from new heating systems before use or to flush out residues before putting in a new boiler.
At the end of the flushing process, the system contains fresh clean water.
Speak to us today on 01992 560414 about how power flushing can help prolong the life of your heating system and address any of the problems listed above.